PPC Internet Marketing
What Is Pay Per Click?
Pay per click advertising on search engines allows you to choose keywords you would like your site to appear for when a search is performed. You decide how much you are willing to pay each time a person clicks on the search results. The more you are willing to pay per click, the higher your site will appear in the results for the keywords you choose.
- You only pay when a visitor clicks on your ad
- No changes have to be made on the website
- Easy to target specific keyword phrases and specific target audiences
- Offers immediate results and immediate visitors
- Long term process
- Complicated - involves many factors
- Changes must be made to website, almost continuously
- More difficult to target specific keyword phrases and specific geography
Our Pay Per Click Process Involves:
We will set up cmapaigns for the themes that you wish to market. We will continuously track and monitor your campaign, making changes and recommendations when needed.
Our research reveals the best keywords to drive traffic to your website, based on your target market. When customers that are in your targeted location use words in their search that match your keywords, your name appears on the paid search results. When customers choose your ad, your website comes up and they are one step away from becoming a client.
We design compelling ads that will catch the attention of your potential client.
We create a custom landing page for each campaign.
Pay Per Click Monthly Management Package for Small Businesses:
- Monthly Management Fee: $150
- Setup Fee: $300
PPC Marketing Program Includes
- Initial Consultation
- Account Set Up
- 4 Adgroups
- Keyword Research and Bid Management (up to 500 phrases)
- Landing page creation (up to 4)
- Google Analytics setup
- Monthly Report
- Continuous monitoring of your ppc campaign resulting in changes and recommendations as needed